DJI Mini 3 Pro

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm about to buy my first drone, the Mini 3 Pro, I was attracted to this model as its sub 250 grms.

Does this mean that I can fly over housing estates, industrial estates, of course not exceeded the lawful altitude in the UK. I would like to take top down images of
housing estates, industrial areas, can I do this legally here in the UK with a sub 250 arm done. I already have my operator and flyer license in the UK from the CAA?

Thanks for any help

GFields

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm about to buy my first drone, the Mini 3 Pro, I was attracted to this model as its sub 250 grms.

Does this mean that I can fly over housing estates, industrial estates, of course not exceeded the lawful altitude in the UK. I would like to take top down images of
housing estates, industrial areas, can I do this legally here in the UK with a sub 250 arm done. I already have my operator and flyer license in the UK from the CAA?

Thanks for any help
You will have better luck getting your questions about the Mini 3 Pro answered in the Mavic Forum

Reaction score
But anyway, regardless of the weight you still have the same limitations as all other drones in case of no-fly zones, military objects, highways, and all limitations that concerns personal data/pictures in 'ground' photography as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarioP3S