DJI M210 drone locates missing girl

Reaction score
During a drone demonstration by local fire and police departments in Ohio, a demo flight turned into a real search and rescue operation when a father asked Fire Chief Brian Miller and Police Cpl. Justin Alloway to help locate his nine-year-old daughter. It all happened during the Fourth Friday event last week in Westerville when thousands of people crowd the streets of the Ohio town. Hannah, the missing girl, had walked ahead of her family and the father couldn’t find her anymore. Luckily, the DJI M210 drone located the girl within minutes and reunited the family. Drones for good!

Read more: DJI M210 drone locates missing girl during Fourth Friday event in Westerville, OH

A shop owner wanted me to take some Drone footage of his shop and surrounding other shops what do you guys think it should be video or still shots? Maybe both? I want to get your opinions.
Ross

A shop owner wanted me to take some Drone footage of his shop and surrounding other shops what do you guys think it should be video or still shots? Maybe both? I want to get your opinions.
Ross
Just to inform you. This would be under part 107. I would take both stills and video. You should ask those wanting the images what it is they want so as to get the best product for your clients. Just my $0.02.

During a drone demonstration by local fire and police departments in Ohio, a demo flight turned into a real search and rescue operation when a father asked Fire Chief Brian Miller and Police Cpl. Justin Alloway to help locate his nine-year-old daughter. It all happened during the Fourth Friday event last week in Westerville when thousands of people crowd the streets of the Ohio town. Hannah, the missing girl, had walked ahead of her family and the father couldn’t find her anymore. Luckily, the DJI M210 drone located the girl within minutes and reunited the family. Drones for good!

Read more: DJI M210 drone locates missing girl during Fourth Friday event in Westerville, OH
Great that the daughter was found quickly, and by a drone. There is so much bad press, it's nice to hear when man and drone can coexist and do good.

Reactions: Ratty and macoman

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4