DJI Lapel Pins

Reaction score
I came across several Lapel Pins from DJI.
They're just lapel pins, but if you are a die hard or a collector, I'd be happy to mail one out to you. I know a ton of people collect these pins.
I can post a picture of one when I'm back home.
I only have three of them, so first come first serve.

I came across several Lapel Pins from DJI.
They're just lapel pins, but if you are a die hard or a collector, I'd be happy to mail one out to you. I know a ton of people collect these pins.
I can post a picture of one when I'm back home.
I only have three of them, so first come first serve.

Two left.

I'll take it!

Hi woods,
Thanks, but I already have two of them DJI pins.
The presenters, were giving away those lovely, white on silver enamel, DJI pins at the DJI New Pilot Experience. http://event.dji.com/

That program was a lot of fun. The pins really look great. Like a piece of jewelry. It's a nice way to remember the class of 2015. ;-)

RedHotPoker

The pins are available to purchase for $5.00 as well, I see they are made in both black and white enamel. Both look Very nice.
https://store.dji.com/product/dji-pin
large_large-1.jpg

RedHotPoker

Curious as to what type of event you would sport said pins.

I put one, on my black leather motorcycle jacket collar. Looking very good there.
Yes, and now I will be wearing mine, with my constant smile, everywhere I go.
So far, no one has asked me about it. Which is why I wore it, to introduce the various DJI Phantoms and other products, to them.
Still it's very early in the game for me, and haven't received my Phantom 3 Pro' as of yet.
Playing that ever popular and growing "Waiting Game"!!

RedHotPoker

Hello

Can anyone help me please :cry:How can I have dji lapel pin ????!!!!

My friend who has cancer wants to have this pin please I want to give it him as a gift

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj