DJI HELLO IS .ANY HOME?

Reaction score
Ok here we go
I upgraded from the Phantom 3 standard which I loved to a phantom 3 professional which I haven't loved it the professional was defective in the Box and it took me a considerable amount of time effort and energy to figure out that it was defective and not something that I was doing wrong like I was told
both the controller and the video downlink on the Phantom itself were defective in the Box DJI agreed had me return it they repaired and they return to me almost immediately I had video downlink problems but I had been grounded for a while and I wanted to fly so I shouldered through the video downlink problems and they seem to clear up some what however it was still sporadic at best.
not jump ahead to June 30th 2017 I bought and installed DJI ultimate flight 3 app on the Shakedown flight my Phantom 3 professional flew away the flight Log Show a DESERIALIZER DISCONNECTED IN the. Telemetry
I was in close contact with Ken Argo lead engineer on the DJI ultimate flight 3 app he told me that that was a hardware malfunction other DJI technicians also tell me that a deserializer disconnect is a hardware malfunction of either the controller or the Phantom or both
being that this is the second defect why have I not heard back from them as to the results of they're analyzing the flight logs?

I also want to tell anybody out there who's having a problem connecting the controller to the to drone try a known -working controller and see if it will pair to your Phantom before you drive yourself crazy like I did with firmware upgrades and cable changes took 5 minutes to find out the controller was indeed effective along with the video downlink

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
intertronixlabel