DJI has released new firmware v3.06 for Phantom 2 series

rrmccabe said:
mikecouk said:
My mainboard didn't go to .32 either, it's stuck on .31 with no update available

Same for me. I also got message about doing advanced IMU calibration but tells me MC is too warm which is odd as I just turned it on.

So have battery out and letting it set for a while to cool off.

Same my Phantom,3.2 Assistan cannot be get .32 version. I'm crazy

rokit said:
now we don't have an option to change the battery warning level? well that wasn't smart of them. may i ask what the levels are set to now?

oh wow, is 20% enough juice for the RTH feature when you are about 1/2 a mile away w/ an FPV w/o iOSD?
You can change your battery warning levels in the app now.

If you don't think 20% is enough to get home where you are flying currently, you can change the warning level at any time.

Also the software is supposed to be "smart" so that no matter where you set the warnings, since it knows how far away you are, it knows how long it will take you to get home and will warn you when the battery level might not have enough time to make it back.

cahutch said:
rokit said:
now we don't have an option to change the battery warning level? well that wasn't smart of them. may i ask what the levels are set to now?

oh wow, is 20% enough juice for the RTH feature when you are about 1/2 a mile away w/ an FPV w/o iOSD?

If you don't think 20% is enough to get home where you are flying currently, you can change the warning level at any time.

Also the software is supposed to be "smart" so that no matter where you set the warnings, since it knows how far away you are, it knows how long it will take you to get home and will warn you when the battery level might not have enough time to make it back.

The auto rth smart software part is for the visions only as of now... no word on when/if they will make it work with the dji iosd as well

xtonex said:
cahutch said:
rokit said:

The auto rth smart software part is for the visions only as of now... no word on when/if they will make it work with the dji iosd as well

thanks for the clarification. but we can still change the battery warning level?

cahutch said:

Anybody tested this on the field?

thanks for the clarification. but we can still change the battery warning level?[/quote]

yes i believe we always could

cahutch said:
rokit said:

Not sure if the Battery level can be adjusted in the app, looks like it is only on-off switch in the app? If you can please point me to where to find this info?
I do not have the 3.2 assistant installed since I have a MAC and nothing available yet but reading the new manual there is no reference to this. Looks to me like they have removed this function all together and set it to default value. Only thing that seems to be able to do is to turn off the first waring in the app?

cougar said:
cahutch said:
rokit said:

Not sure if the Battery level can be adjusted in the app, looks like it is only on-off switch in the app? If you can please point me to where to find this info?

That option is in the phantom assistant software

You mean Phantom Assistant 3.2?
Since I don't have 3.2 all I can go by is the manual and it states:
The low battery level warning alerts users when the battery is close to depletion during flight. When it appears, users should promptly fly back and land to avoid accidental damage. The Phantom 2 Vision+ has two levels of low battery level warning. The default battery level warning thresholds are 30% (low battery level warning) and 15% (critical low battery level warning) respectively.

cougar said:
xtonex said:
cougar said:
You mean Phantom Assistant 3.2?

In all the phantom assistant versions i ever tried had the option to change the batt threshold

That is correct, you have been able to. The big question is can you still in Phantom Assistant 3.2?
Looks to me it is gone?

Hmmmm good catch... seems to be gone for me too but i dont have my phantom plugged in to see what shows up then

Does anyone know if the new app is compatible with firmware version 3.0? Has anyone tried it? My only reluctance in upgrading the firmware is because of the restriction on the descent rate to 2 meters per second... after upgrading the firmware beyond 3.0.

srandall25 said:
Does anyone know if the new app is compatible with firmware version 3.0? Has anyone tried it? My only reluctance in upgrading the firmware is because of the restriction on the descent rate to 2 meters per second... after upgrading the firmware beyond 3.0.

descent speed varies according to battery life now... not sure if this is for vision users only or all p2s tho

Hello gentlemen hate to jump topic... I uploaded new Fw 3.06 and for some reason my transmitter light no goes green to yellowish... Switched batteries to rechargeables, but light still yellow. Never did this before. I'm sure it's something I did...
Could this be a link issue?
Any help would be great!

Bigdz said:
Hello gentlemen hate to jump topic... I uploaded new Fw 3.06 and for some reason my transmitter light no goes green to yellowish... Switched batteries to rechargeables, but light still yellow. Never did this before. I'm sure it's something I did...
Any help would be great!

try to re-bind it to your phantom

xtonex said:
srandall25 said:

descent speed varies according to battery life now... not sure if this is for vision users only or all p2s tho

Do you know exactly how it varies? Is it still restricted to no more than 2 meters per second (unless in some sort of autonomous / mission/ RTH mode) ?

srandall25 said:
xtonex said:
srandall25 said:

Do you know exactly how it varies? Is it still restricted to no more than 2 meters per second (unless in some sort of autonomous / mission/ RTH mode) ?

they havnt released any info other than the readme. so thats about all i know about it :(

Bigdz said:
Any help would be great!
I had this once too. Did a RC calibration the Assistant calibration and light returned to normal colour.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.