DJI Goggles (SOLD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

REL

Reaction score
I have a set of DJI Goggles that I purchased direct from DJI on July 15, 2019. It was an impulse buy at that time and I think they would be an excellent value for someone who would like to really use them. All items that were included in the DJI purchase (except the transmitter hood) are included .... that also includes a set of DJI corrective lens inserts. The plastic film covering over the headset lenses is still in place. I did charge the headset battery yesterday just to verify it.

Last edited:
I have a set of DJI Goggles that I purchased direct from DJI on July 15, 2019. It was an impulse buy at that time and I think they would be an excellent value for someone who would like to really use them. All items that were included in the DJI purchase (except the transmitter hood) are included .... that also includes a set of DJI corrective lens inserts. The plastic film covering over the headset lenses is still in place. I did charge the headset battery yesterday just to verify it. I'm asking $320 shipped to the continental US.
Whats the transmitter hood? Is it need to fully function

The hood is for your tablet computer mounted on the transmitter (to offset the glare from the sun when looking at it) ..... not needed if/when you are looking through the goggles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20