DJI Goggles reoslution for movies and games

Reaction score
I am sure the Goggles are great for flying, however for me the cost does not justify it.

But if the goggles have great image quality and work great for movie watching and even gaming, effectively rendering a TV obsolete (I don't own a TV), that would add up and make them worthwhile for me!

I am concerned:
Is the image too big/close for watching a movie in full scaling mode?

What about gaming?

How is the resolution? Do you see individual pixels?

How is the black level? I'm not expecting OLED quality but if the black is more like gray, like on older TN/LCD panels, I will be dissappointed.

Have you ever experienced tearing when watching a movie?

Thanks!

Just checked mine for you using Youtube 1080p content and it is what I would expect from a large screen hi-def tv. Pixels are not noticeable and the black levels are very good. No screen door effect. No grays, very good contrast and brightness.I would have no reticence about watching a movie other than maybe comfort for 2 hours straight. They are comfortable but that's a really long time to deal with the weight though I haven't tried watching a full length. Only noticeable issue when using the with my P4P is the slight lag, especially noticible with head tracking engaged. Usable, just awkward. Pretty nerdy cool though.

Reactions: alokbhargava

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik