DJI Goggles Race Edition Brand New never out of the box!

Reaction score
I received these DJI goggles race edition for Christmas and sadly they are not compatible with my drone. I attempted to return the item to DJI but my wife purchased them far beyond the return policy time. They are brand new never used still in the box as you can see from the pics. They were purchased for 830.00 Canadian dollars tax and shipping included. I want $500.00 Canadian for these and as I have said they are brand new never turned on, never out of the box.

Attachments

• box.jpg
    box.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 333
  • first.jpg
    first.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 276
  • five.jpg
    five.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 296
  • four.jpg
    four.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 319
  • insidebox.jpg
    insidebox.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 337
  • second.jpg
    second.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 322
  • seven.jpg
    seven.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 336
  • six.jpg
    six.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 318
  • three.jpg
    three.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 354
I received these DJI goggles race edition for Christmas and sadly they are not compatible with my drone. I attempted to return the item to DJI but my wife purchased them far beyond the return policy time. They are brand new never used still in the box as you can see from the pics. They were purchased for 830.00 Canadian dollars tax and shipping included. I want $500.00 Canadian for these and as I have said they are brand new never turned on, never out of the box.

Sounds to me it’s a good reason to upgrade drone lol!

Yes and it appears that will be the only solution given I don't seem to be able to give these goggles away

I feel ya, I’m not going to lie, I’m semi interested in them but to be honest I don’t want to deal with shipping and currency differences.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.