DJI goggles and HDMI module

Reaction score
I sold the drone . But still have DJI goggles in excellent condition. They come with HDMI cable and charge cord. I also will include the HDMI module for the remote that adds an HDMI input. Selling all together for $175.
I sold the drone . But still have DJI goggles in excellent condition. They come with HDMI cable and charge cord. I also will include the HDMI module for the remote that adds an HDMI input. Selling all together for $175.
Where are you located?
I would like to purchase it

Reaction score
Sioux City, IA
Send me a pm with your address and I will get a shipping cost. I am guessing $15 and we are good.

Reaction score
Glendale Ca 91206

Reaction score
Hi I've been looking at these and I'd like to ask you how did you like them I've read aton of reviews and YouTubed to the point of OD. Also I'm in BC Canada in case we make a deal there is that to consider
Thank you
Brad

Reaction score
Hi again I forgot to mention I have a p3 Phantom Pro though I don't think it's a issue for compatibility but I think it relevant
Thanks again
Brad

Reaction score
What year are they and why selling?
They are compatible with Mavic Pro correct?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seaman5705