DJI GO

Reaction score
Hi all, very new to this droning world. So all help is gratefully received. I’ve only had my P3A since Monday.. It’s pre owned and on the DJI GO app it’s showing my flight data and the previous owners. Does anyone know how I remove the previous owners data?

Cheers.

Hi all, very new to this droning world. So all help is gratefully received. I’ve only had my P3A since Monday.. It’s pre owned and on the DJI GO app it’s showing my flight data and the previous owners. Does anyone know how I remove the previous owners data?

Cheers.
HI to remove previous owners flight data can be done by sliding flight sideways and deleting or clearing all cached flights , then just use the cloud logo to re-sync your flights.
Screenshot_20180607-103651.jpg
Screenshot_20180607-103601.jpg

All flight data is mine, but there are two user acc’s (with exactly the same data). Not sure how I delete one of them [emoji848] Thanks again for reply’s guys!

Sim

All flight data is mine, but there are two user acc’s (with exactly the same data). Not sure how I delete one of them [emoji848] Thanks again for reply’s guys!

Sim
Tricky,,I know that our email address when we first activate drone at new is unique to the aircrafts flight data,have read in the past a post from "dji mindy" saying you have to contact them to clear the previous owners data and then it becomes registered under your email address,,bit of a process apparently,,I go do a search see if I can find it

Screenshot_20180607-110354.jpg
.this is different from one I saw but this is quite new,mayby try clear all cached flights and then uninstall djigo and then reinstall app see if name returns,,the idea of syncing your flights to is that if you should uninstall app for any reason and then reinstall your flight records will come back to your device from the dji server,once your cached flights are cleared they are gone,so from then on you should just have your flights.........hope not confuse you,it confused me writing it,,hope this helps,,,,,,,you might also need to clear log in your device storage from that flight of previous owner

Reactions: Simbo
Thanks, I’ll try what you’ve suggested. If not I may contact DJI, although it’s not a huge problem.

Many thanks for your help [emoji1303]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctlfreak