Dji go

Quite possible, though I've heard of pilots running the app on un-listed/un-approved tablets without any issues.
Yes, I used my Galaxy Tab, original one, worked OK, but I felt it was not up to the task, especially after latest updates. :oops:

Heck, why does everyone keep fooling with DJI GO? With all the problems and update mess switch to Litchi and forget FJI GO. I've been flying it since this time last year with no problems and no requirements to update anything! Besides, Litchi is a better app IMO.
Jim
WA5TEF

Reactions: Droneboondocker
I've been an Apple guy for 9 or 10 years now but got a Galaxy Tab A because Costco had a great price and I thought it would be a cheaper screen for my P4P. After one frustration after another (not that I couldn't get it to work.....sometimes) on both DJI GO and Litchi, I ditched it for an iPad 2 mini priced very nicely on Groupon. Haven't had those problems since.

Heck, why does everyone keep fooling with DJI GO? With all the problems and update mess switch to Litchi and forget FJI GO. I've been flying it since this time last year with no problems and no requirements to update anything! Besides, Litchi is a better app IMO.
Jim
WA5TEF
I have the reverse. Litchi has crashed more than Go. In fact, I don't think GO has ever crashed on me.

GO 4 to P4P crashed at least 30 times on me with a dedicated 128gb mini 4 with just that on. Airplane mode. Write times if photos taking 30+ seconds or dumping me completely.
Never had this issue in the last 30 missions. Getting annoying pretty quick.

No help. Airplane mode will disconnect your wi-fi. Best Buy and others (I think) are already running deals on Apple products, maybe Android, too. I saw an ipad mini 4 128G for $275. Seems like a lot to spend just to fly with, though I'm tempted.

I recently learned I can switch to airplane mode and then turn on wi-fi. It's a tip I learned to save battery when I'm home and don't need a cell signal.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31