Dji go

Every time I start DJI GO on the tablet it comes with this message " Dji stopped" and nothing else happens

uninstall and reinstall, not sure why you are struggling at the first step, most have App crashing issues once connected and flying lol

Every time I start DJI GO on the tablet it comes with this message " Dji stopped" and nothing else happens

Obviously something conflicting. First off, I would try a fresh download of the app, then a complete re-install. Consider uninstalling any other apps on the device.

I have reinstall my tablet and the Dji go a couple of times - no go
1509567353888-1364747249.jpg
i use tab A 10.1 mayby settings same,have you tryed setting djigo as default setting

I have reinstall my tablet and the Dji go a couple of times - no go

When you say re-install your tablet, do you mean factory re-set of your tablet? Have you tried that? That means putting everything back to the way it was set-up at the factory and out of the box.

OK so let's review:

1) Factory re-set on the tablet
2) Fresh download of DJI-Go
3) Fresh re-install of DJI-Go

My next step would be to try another device. Was this tablet new or used? What version of Android?

I have tried on another new device, but with the same version of android - and it worked. the version is 4.2.2 I think.

There's your answer, I think. Something wrong with the tablet? If it's new, I would try for an exchange. If you bought it used, your options may be limited.

Lastly, have you tried any other apps besides Go? Not necessarily a flight app but any app? Do they work?

The Galaxy Tab 3 is not an approved Tablet, what I was told by DJI. The Tab S3 is, it might be due to that?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav