DJI GO Wont Sync Flight Records

Slightly away from the topic: ignore syncing with DJI. I never do it.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Slightly away from the topic: ignore syncing with DJI. I never do it.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
I've been syncing my flights with dji and then with H.D. which then shows it's details in Airdata uav but today it took several attempts to get the DJI to sync all three of today's flights (several sync failures in flight records before a very slow apparently successful sync.) but now H.D. won't recognise them as new flights and they don't show up in Airdata? Any tips please, anyone? Tried rebooting ipad mini 4 and logging out and back into my dji account but nothing seems to have worked so far. Do I need to re install something/one of them? Or how is it possible to bypass dji flight records and sync directly with H.D. > Airdata??

I've been syncing my flights with dji and then with H.D. which then shows it's details in Airdata uav but today it took several attempts to get the DJI to sync all three of today's flights (several sync failures in flight records before a very slow apparently successful sync.) but now H.D. won't recognise them as new flights and they don't show up in Airdata? Any tips please, anyone? Tried rebooting ipad mini 4 and logging out and back into my dji account but nothing seems to have worked so far. Do I need to re install something/one of them? Or how is it possible to bypass dji flight records and sync directly with H.D. > Airdata??
The only times I have had issues with syncing my flights either in dji or HD was if my wifi was more rubbish than usual and I would walk back into mobile range and it would load immediately. You have to sync in dji first for it to appear in HD and then Airdata or it won't appear. If my logs don't appear in Airdata straightaway, I refresh the page to wake it up.

Reactions: Twilightdrone
The only times I have had issues with syncing my flights either in dji or HD was if my wifi was more rubbish than usual and I would walk back into mobile range and it would load immediately. You have to sync in dji first for it to appear in HD and then Airdata or it won't appear. If my logs don't appear in Airdata straightaway, I refresh the page to wake it up.
Thanks for your reply. I've been doing all those things by the book without incident since day one but just yesterday DJI took several attempts and when it finally did sync, then HD and airdata didn't register it. I will go and fly briefly and then re sync the latest and hopefully that may just iron out this bug. Hopefully ...

Thanks for your reply. I've been doing all those things by the book without incident since day one but just yesterday DJI took several attempts and when it finally did sync, then HD and airdata didn't register it. I will go and fly briefly and then re sync the latest and hopefully that may just iron out this bug. Hopefully ...
Just remembered something.
Not sure if it is related but I have read in the past of the dji server being down at various times causing delays in registering devices, access to their server and updating logs. It may be just that, from memory it would last 24 hours or so. Hopefully that's all it is.

Reactions: Twilightdrone
Just remembered something.
Not sure if it is related but I have read in the past of the dji server being down at various times causing delays in registering devices, access to their server and updating logs. It may be just that, from memory it would last 24 hours or so. Hopefully that's all it is.
Dang! Just back from a new flight and DJI synced okay but H.D. Syncer and Airdata aren't seeing it. Or at least, they are saying there are now new flights.

Dang! Just back from a new flight and DJI synced okay but H.D. Syncer and Airdata aren't seeing it. Or at least, they are saying there are now new flights.
So they are syncing in dji via the server cloud and not syncing in HD? Are you seeing any flights syncing in HD as it downloads them? You can usually view the flights as they progress. Have you tried hitting 'My Logs' on the Airdata page to manually update your flights.

So they are syncing in dji via the server cloud and not syncing in HD? Are you seeing any flights syncing in HD as it downloads them? You can usually view the flights as they progress. Have you tried hitting 'My Logs' on the Airdata page to manually update your flights.
Yes to all of the above except that the HD syncer is not seeing the new DJI flight records and HD tells me there are "no new flights" even though there are. And so they don't appear in the Airdata logs either. Usually runs like clockwork but not lately.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav