DJI Go on Android new features working for anybody???

Have you noticed the blue icon appear next to the green bar when you flip into F mode, hit that and it should appear.

Does the litchi app need to be installed for it to work? I guess I will test. I thought the GO app was all we needed.
No. GO is all you need along with the latest firmware. I am experimenting with various apps for mapping. I have Litchi installed and was just speculating. All is working fine for me now except I'm finding Litchi rather glitchy.

No. GO is all you need along with the latest firmware. I am experimenting with various apps for mapping. I have Litchi installed and was just speculating. All is working fine for me now except I'm finding Litchi rather glitchy.
So your Android gets the pop up screen when you hit F ?

I have an Android tablet and its all updated. Updated the firmware and deleted the Go app and reinstalled it. Still when I flip the swith to F, I dont see the new pop out window with all the options like in the video.
Yes, I am changing to the F switch while in the air about 10' off the ground.
Yes, Multiple flight mode is on.
Yes, Go app is the latest version.
Yes, ran the firmware update with a log file showing success.

Have you confirmed yo have the latest firmware installed?
Not just seeing success but confirmed like this?
i-bW2PvLd-M.png

After you check that you have the correct version as indicated by Meta4, I may try to delete the DJI GO App and also delete any folders and files relating to the DJI GO or Pilot App using a file manager search function and then re-installing the App.

If you do the above and it still does not work, I would try next to format the SD card using the DJI GO App, copy the new firmware Bin File and update the Phanton again. Make sure that you have the correct firmware for your Phantom, Adv or Pro.
Also, as I understand, I would also make sure that you do not have two Apps, DJI and something else, running at the same time.

I am running all the new software on an Motorola Android Tablet and it runs great! Once I am hovering on P-GPS I flip the switch to F and immediately I get the Intelligent Flight Menu.

So your Android gets the pop up screen when you hit F ?
It does now. Or at least the last time I used it, which was last weekend, it did.
Does yours tell you "Course lock or Home lock is enagaged"? Or something like that? That's what was happening to me for a while instead of the menu popping out. I can't be certain of how I got it working again (if I even did anything). Do you have other apps for controlling your Phantom 3?

It does now. Or at least the last time I used it, which was last weekend, it did.
Does yours tell you "Course lock or Home lock is enagaged"? Or something like that? That's what was happening to me for a while instead of the menu popping out. I can't be certain of how I got it working again (if I even did anything). Do you have other apps for controlling your Phantom 3?
Always had the course and home show up but just never the pop up menu. Still working on it.

After you check that you have the correct version as indicated by Meta4, I may try to delete the DJI GO App and also delete any folders and files relating to the DJI GO or Pilot App using a file manager search function and then re-installing the App.

If you do the above and it still does not work, I would try next to format the SD card using the DJI GO App, copy the new firmware Bin File and update the Phanton again. Make sure that you have the correct firmware for your Phantom, Adv or Pro.
Also, as I understand, I would also make sure that you do not have two Apps, DJI and something else, running at the same time.

I am running all the new software on an Motorola Android Tablet and it runs great! Once I am hovering on P-GPS I flip the switch to F and immediately I get the Intelligent Flight Menu.
WINNER, WINNER, CHICKEN DINNER!!!! You got right. Deleted the go and litchi apps. Ran the master clean app a few time to clean out anything. Connected the tablet to my computer and deleted the folders for go and litchi. Cleaned it again with master clean app. Rebooted the tablet. Reinstalled the go app. It works!!!!! :):D:D:D

Thanks to everybody for the support. Best forum ever, now that I am all fixed, I am off to fly. I have had zero days off for 15 days so time for fun. Sunny and no winds.

Thanks!!!!

Thanks to everybody for the support. Best forum ever, now that I am all fixed, I am off to fly. I have had zero days off for 15 days so time for fun. Sunny and no winds.

Thanks!!!!
You are welcome! This is the great thing about this forum. Now you will be able and willing to help somebody else!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers