DJI GO for Android has been released

Is there any thing New in Pilot Go 2.0.

==================================================
Not too much change....See some of the above posts.
The interface and what they say on the Play store. Change wise.
They are getting all the controllers matched the A/B RC's updated.
This is all to bring everyone into compliance and uniformity.
==================================================

Take attention:
the App(on DJI page downloads)
DJI-Go v2.0.. apk ist 45.410.139 bits the newer one(14/8/2015) called
DJI-Go.apk is 45.410.500 bits

I find no explaination from DJI ........what is the difference

You should always turn the Controller first, then the quadcopter. And when turning off, quad first then controller..

Sure, I've reversed order of things. That doesn't seem to do anything. I can connect with the aircraft with either order, but GO is still not functional. I've gone back to using previous version of Pilot.

Also using the Litchi app. It has been stable thus far with good video quality.

Downloaded GO from DJI and everything works fine. But I am getting a FW update notice saying upgrade to p3 standard 1.0.20. I am flying aP3 advanced. Where is this coming from and how do I delete it?

Nvidia Shield Android 5.1.1 with DJI GO 2.0.1 Crashed 80% of flights.
Interesting: Crashes only during flights. If on the ground there are no crashes at all during 1 hour test

I'd like to hear from anyone with an Android with an DJI Go that actually works.
Mine works just fine!, flies great just as it has always done. Not much differences except apps to connect to facebook etc. which I could hardly care. I have a LG 3 GPad Tablet which is not even listed as a device and it works great after I uninstalled Google Play

Reactions: JBG
I have been using my Nexus 6 ever since I received my P3 Pro found it to be good but not great. The curve on the back of the Nexus 6 is a bit of a pain to attach to the remote especially when I add a sun shield. But to me its not that big of a deal and by no way will it deter me from using it. I just purchased a Nexus 7 tablet (2013 model) and its perfect! I still use my Nexus 6 ever once in a while but to me the 7 isn't too big or too small its just right. Hope this helps and enjoy your new Phantom.

So looks like I need to ditch the Nexus 6. Using the DJI sun shield my phone fell right out, face down onto gravel w/ a rock piercing the middle of the screen.

Thank you sweet baby jesus for my screen protector.

Reactions: david wettlaufer
Just got in from flying two batteries. DJI Go 2.0 Tab S 8.4

First battery was flown out 5k ft and back with Google Service updates uninstalled. I was not in airplane mode. No lagging at all and flight went very well.

Second Battery I updated Google Service and at the same time it updated DJI GO to 2.1. I flew out the same 5k and when I got around 4k the video got a bit jerky. So I killed all apps and turned on airplane mode. Flew home and it did not seem to make much difference.

So my personal conclusion is there is still a bug with the darn Google Service thing, even though it was a lot better then DJI Pilot. Pilot would lag for several seconds or more while GO was still usable.

Question how many Sats after upgrade?

On the old app I got 20 Sats... now on GO app only Sats..15! ...

I got it working. I needed to manually delete the dji directory off of the tablet and then reinstall from scratch. It launches now and connects to the bird. Will test a flight tomorrow.
Did my update on phantom and android and everything worked fine and app stated last eat firmware. Installed. After a few flights it now says upgrade needed. Anyone know why that would be or experiencing this?

Is it upgrade the app? Or FIRMWARE? The app keeps getting updates. FIRMWARE is big deal up grades...is your RC an a or b controller. On the controller label?

Downloaded GO from DJI and everything works fine. But I am getting a FW update notice saying upgrade to p3 standard 1.0.20. I am flying aP3 advanced. Where is this coming from and how do I delete it?

Same issue here. Anyone know the solution?

Took the P3 up for a flight, flew for about 17mins, app did not crash on me or bug out.

Running DJI GO app 2.0.2 on my Samsung Note 4 and P3 firmware 1.1.9

Havent checked flight logs yet but the other night it did not save any flight logs.

UPDATE:
It did save flights logs.
This time round I'm clearing RAM, closing all apps, making sure the video cache is turned off in the app, making sure Note 4 is out of power saving mode (don't put the phone on flight mode) and turn the phones GPS on. DJI GO app has not bugged out on me since last update.

I'm waiting for a tablet extender for the controller thingermajig, once that comes I will see how the app works on my 2014 Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 wifi and lte and report back.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tom M WI
Is it upgrade the app? Or FIRMWARE? The app keeps getting updates. FIRMWARE is big deal up grades...is your RC an a or b controller. On the controller label?
Have not been able to fly in a few days but when I started it up just now it said firmware up to date. Wired. Are you referring to the rc model? If so it is gl 300a

I have testd on Galaxy s4 lollipop and the app hangs in 5 minutes then i have tested it on Galaxy s3 jelly Bean and it works like charm without lags and hangs. It is Samsung fault because of bugs in lollipop firmware

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik