DJI Go app

Reaction score
New Guy I need some Stick Time that isn't to dangerous, (Had a couple of close calls)
I cannot get to the DJI GO app Flight simulator. I have the most recent downloaded version and followed an old YT video But I can not find the help option they speak of.
I have the system connected and ready to fly (NO PROPS) as instructed.
I also have tried the Trial version of the DJI Website Flight Simulator But I continuously get a Network Error in the Pic below.
I have uninstalled rebooted and reinstalled and have upgraded Netframework (Microsoft) and repeated the Process.
I also tried Different ISPs, WIFIs and Direct Connection.
I was hoping someone might have had a similar experience.
20191230_190052.jpg

New Guy I need some Stick Time that isn't to dangerous, (Had a couple of close calls)
I cannot get to the DJI GO app Flight simulator. I have the most recent downloaded version and followed an old YT video But I can not find the help option they speak of.
I also have tried the Trial version of the DJI Website Flight Simulator But I continuously get a Network Error in the Pic below.
I have uninstalled rebooted and reinstalled and have upgraded Netframework (Microsoft) and repeated the Process.
I was hoping someone might have had a similar experience.View attachment 116549
This might answer ,,its no longer available for most phantoms unless on old firmware
Screenshot_20200105-093835_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200105-093710_Chrome.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Me test with old version and sim works so updating you will lose it,,its good I looked cause I thought I had lost it but old device with no update it works good
20200105_100350.jpg
20200105_100454.jpg
............this is my p4s .........

Last edited by a moderator:
I was hoping someone might have had a similar experience.View attachment 116549
When I first started out, I also wanted to use the simulator before risking my $$ (P4Adv+)......but I really didn't find it helpful as the image is too small and too course on the built in screen of the Adv+. I found the beginner mode to be more helpful for the same skills (esp. depth perception, moving away or toward, etc), and also similarly limited in terms of the magnification of those issues when flying further away, and needing to develop other methods for orienting myself, always flying forward, etc.....

I found an older version of the DJI App for P3 Pro that did indeed work but I was disappointed with its limitations. I doubt that I will go the cost of the DJI Computer based Sim after reading what others found and commented on. I felt that using the AC's Controller on the Computer would be a good training tool but DJI support has not been able to help me get the Trial version to Run. Thanks for all of your responses.

If you tell us where you are, you might be able to get a seasoned pilot to go out with you and give you some pointers. I've dome that in my area, Phoenixville, PA

I'm sorry I didn't post my location. Fortunately I passed the Exam and found that in my area ( Victoria, British Colombia, Canada Has a Scad of Restricted Areas and I haven't found any other Pilots in my area yet.

So if their is anyone in my area I would appreciate any form of contact.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues