DJI GO App issue

Reaction score
Hello guys. I have a issue with my phantom 3 ADV. The remote link perfect , the tilt from camera work fine, the motors arm great, but in DJI GO APP show me only the Inspire model and I cant choose phantom 3. Any ideas?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sounds like a USB issue. Try a different USB cable between the RC and your device. Some cables charge only and have no data connection which would cause this exact issue. If it's not a cable problem then the USB board on the RC may not be functioning.

Do you have iPad to try,,another post here had trouble with android device,,is that a Samsung tab.
Unsure but on the box it mention iPad only ??,,dont have to wait a minute,,once it plugged in with USB it should conect....post called ..p3a cant conect to djigo

Reactions: Lexuss
Press the "How to Connect" button on your screen.
How to Connect 2.jpg

I use a 2015 Samsung Tab E exclusively for flying, works great. There is however a process to set it up for the DJI GO app. Here is the link for it.

Attachments

• Safari - Feb 18, 2020 at 8:20 AM.pdf
    768.3 KB · Views: 242
Hello guys. I have a issue with my phantom 3 ADV. The remote link perfect , the tilt from camera work fine, the motors arm great, but in DJI GO APP show me only the Inspire model and I cant choose phantom 3. Any ideas?

Unfortunately, the super-low-resolution, mis-oriented vertical video is so crappy I can't even see the tablet's screen.

Fixes:

* Horizontal orientation
* Upload full resolution or AT LEAST 1080p (you might have to copy video off phone to PC and then upload to YouTube)

1582416965812.png

D

Sounds like failed usb on controller...I had this problem initially when my original controller packed in due to failed controller update!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic