DJI go app gimbal disconnected, but camera moves

Reaction score
I have PS3 firmware ver 1.2.4. On power up, camera does it start up thing, I can see an image. DJI go app states gimbal disconnected. I can move camera up and down with remote. Will not record video or take picture. Also when I move camera up and down, the DJI go app status camera up and down status bar does not register that the camera is moving. I did repair wires and all damage after crash, was working before crash. Might I have a bad gimbal board???

I am no expert on these things but I had weird things happen with a bad SD card. Try formatting the card or a different card and see if that helps.

Chris

I have PS3 firmware ver 1.2.4. On power up, camera does it start up thing, I can see an image. DJI go app states gimbal disconnected. I can move camera up and down with remote. Will not record video or take picture. Also when I move camera up and down, the DJI go app status camera up and down status bar does not register that the camera is moving. I did repair wires and all damage after crash, was working before crash. Might I have a bad gimbal board???
I have the same issue did you get it fixed

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers