DJI GO app for Android compatibility with Samsung Galaxy Tab S

For thoose of you using the 10.5 tab s, where do you put it? Mine is to big for the controller holder, not much but a little bit. Have you guys made any modification or something?

I finally got a flight in with the new GO app on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S this morning. (It's been crazy hot here in Phoenix. Yesterday we hit 121 by my outdoor thermometer.)

I only flew out to about 1200 feet and a height of 200 feet. Flu for about 15 minutes only as my battery had partially discharged.

Lag was impressively improved. I was flying in airplane mode and only allowed one application to run in the background. I left Google Play Services functioning just to see what happened.

I did have problems going back into the app after downloading a few photos to the tablet that I took this morning during the flight. I know others have mentioned problems when they have done this as well. I simply uninstalled the app and reinstalled it. Afterward, it worked fine.

How are others doing?

For thoose of you using the 10.5 tab s, where do you put it? Mine is to big for the controller holder, not much but a little bit. Have you guys made any modification or something?
I am using the 8.4 tab S but I found I prefer it mounted to a tripod instead of RC. But they do make an extension for larger Tabs that fit the OEM holder. Maybe search e-bay for the item.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Galaxy-Tab-...Vision-FC40-/131407031722?hash=item1e98782daa

http://www.ebay.com/itm/XLW-DJI-Pha...-Mount-BLUE-/271935604150?hash=item3f50a005b6

I have been using the Asus Zentab as the Samsung 8.4 has been such a hassle even with with Go App. Not much improvement for me. It seems the 10.5 seems to work better than the 8.4 for a lot of things. Anyone else noticed that trend?

Anyway I rolled back Play Services today for the first time since Go app. It really helped tremendously and I would have to say its totally usable. The Asus video is better but I am OK with the Go/Play Service rollback combination.

Android users.... go back to factory google play services.... tested with the latest and greatest and it sucks! Rolled back and works perfect again...

i use a galaxy tab PRO (SM-T320) and downgraded the play services to the original and have no issues...

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20