DJI Go App Disconnects During Flight

Reaction score
I was flying in my back yard, hovering over an oak tree, while walking under the tree, so there was probably intermittent blocking of the line-of-sight between the controller and the P4. But suddenly the DJI Go app just went to a disconnected state. I could not get it to reconnect so I landed. After restarting the DJI Go app, and restarting the P4's battery, the app connected again. I resumed my flight over the oak tree and, again, after about a minute, it disconnected. Now I cannot get it to connect again, even on the workbench.
Also, and possibly unrelated, I see the Visual Nav icon with the red circle and line through it, and all of my Visual Nav settings are turned off (Forward Obstacle Sensing, etc). I'm a bit of a noob with only about 10 hours of flight time, and maybe that's normal (?), but I never turned off obstacle sensing.
Any ideas on how to troubleshoot?

Thanks!

I don't know if you are using the IOS or Android version. I had a lot of similar experiences with the Android version, so I bought an Ipad Mini4. I have not had any issues at all since getting the Mini4.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers