dji go app crashing

Reaction score
hi guys any help would be appreciated while out flying my p3p today the dji go app crashes and my samsung s6 device screen goes black and a dji symbol comes on then goes back off and I get my view back???

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170731-184155.png
    Screenshot_20170731-184155.png
    29.1 KB · Views: 237
thanks for your reply. I have deleted and reinstalled the app already still no luck. cheers anyway

I have a Motorola phone and ever since I updated the app, I'm having a lot of crashed app and disconnect. An iphone doesn't seem to have this problem. Has dji did anything about fixing this app? I shouldn't have to buy a new phone as this one worked perfectly before.

I have a Motorola phone and ever since I updated the app, I'm having a lot of crashed app and disconnect. An iphone doesn't seem to have this problem. Has dji did anything about fixing this app? I shouldn't have to buy a new phone as this one worked perfectly before.
hi I have exactly the same problem with my samsung s6 device I have spoke to dji who told me that the app prefers iOS e.g. I phone's. that is not a good response from them since my s6 Android is on there list of compatible device's. NOT HAPPY

hi I have exactly the same problem with my samsung s6 device I have spoke to dji who told me that the app prefers iOS e.g. I phone's. that is not a good response from them since my s6 Android is on there list of compatible device's. NOT HAPPY.

UPDATE . just got this email from dji.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170801-190554.png
    Screenshot_20170801-190554.png
    275.4 KB · Views: 256
hi I have exactly the same problem with my samsung s6 device I have spoke to dji who told me that the app prefers iOS e.g. I phone's. that is not a good response from them since my s6 Android is on there list of compatible device's. NOT HAPPY
That's crazy as there are a few of us that still like android. This may drive a lot of people away from DJI. It's got so bad that I don't fly hardly at all with the DJI

That's crazy as there are a few of us that still like android. This may drive a lot of people away from DJI. It's got so bad that I don't fly hardly at all with the DJI
yeah it's a shame . I did try to use litchi but that had major conflicts with dji app. no win situation really. this is very poor from dji just hope the update works

They say go in airplane mode but on the standard I can't go in airplane mode and pick up the phantom. Are they just talking about the P3?

mmm good point mate. I'm not sure to be honest I think it's for any that the app us crashing on

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
intertronixlabel