Dji Go App 2.9.1 for ios (.ipa)

Reaction score
Hello, does anyone have the version Dji Go App 2.9.1 for ios (.ipa)? Or where i can find it? I am trying to make it via Charles but i am facing problems with it!

I was able to revert back to an old version of the GoPro app (after they completely lost their mind and required people to create an online account, even to control a local camera) via network proxy, modifying the request being sent to the App Store. Did it on Windows, using Fiddler, but I believe that Charles works the same way.
When I looked into that - it was a while ago - my understanding was that you cannot just get an .ipa from someone, as it will not match your Apple ID. The limitation of the network proxy method is that the App Store does not keep all previous versions, so you can only go back up to a certain point. Maybe that's why you cannot get 2.9.1?
As a side note, if you go down this route, a nice trick is to open the .ipa (with WinZip) and delete iTunesMetadata.plist, so you won't be prompted to update it ever again.

Last edited:
Here's a link, with detailed instructions on how to revert to old iOS app versions. It's definitely not trivial, but it does work. Be aware they say iTunes 12.5 introduced some changes related to certificates, so this method doesn't work anymore. You can find a 12.4.x version of iTunes on FileHippo.

Last edited:
Here's a link, with detailed instructions on how to revert to old iOS app versions. It's definitely not trivial, but it does work. Be aware they say iTunes 12.5 introduced some changes related to certificates, so this method doesn't work anymore. You can find a 12.4.x version of iTunes on FileHippo.
Thank you for your reply! I feel hopeless! I installed 12.4.3.1 as you said and the same problem exists(shown in the photo (its a weird error)) when trying to redownload the app after i enabled SSL proxying! The strange think is that i ve done the same proccedure downgrading the app into 2.8.1!!! And now something magic happened!

Attachments

• IMG_0439.JPG
    IMG_0439.JPG
    5.4 MB · Views: 526
I really can't help you more. If you have a Windows PC, try that route. Is the problem just with 2.9.1 or you cannot get any version with this method? If I have time, I'll give it a shot tomorrow just to see if it works. Sorry for the silly question, but are you sure you don't have 2.9.1 in your iTunes folder (on Windows it would be C:\Users\<your_username>\Music\iTunes\iTunes Media\Mobile Applications)?

I really can't help you more. If you have a Windows PC, try that route. Is the problem just with 2.9.1 or you cannot get any version with this method? If I have time, I'll give it a shot tomorrow just to see if it works. Sorry for the silly question, but are you sure you don't have 2.9.1 in your iTunes folder (on Windows it would be C:\Users\<your_username>\Music\iTunes\iTunes Media\Mobile Applications)?
I am sure! Anyways thanks for the try! Appreciate!!

the topic is old, but maybe it will help a friend.
ipad 4th generation device 10.3.4 version to install the new dji go software.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Download the software from this link and do the operations on the video.
This is how I use dji go on ipad4.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic