DJI Go and Go 4 app

Reaction score
I have two questions to ask this wise group. 1. I am getting a new to me P4P and just sold my P3P adn P3S. How do I change the name, so that when I fly or the new owner flys my old birds the DJI app will list them with their new names, registration numbers and not the old ones? 2. In the DJI Go 4 app on my Ipad, the flight data shows in meters but on my Android phone all distances show in feet, How can I get them both in feet? I can't find a settings tab.

You will first need to login to your DJI account. Once that is done everything moving forward will be under your name and account.

To change from meters to feet, go into the general settings. The first option that you will see is metric/imperial. You can make your changes there.

When you fly new or old drone if you sync you flights with cloud logo top right in your flight logs info for new flights will come to your device,,,click on units and ft and mtrs come up,,,I cant remember if possible to change drone name ,I have one with another pilots drone name ,might have to email dji regarding that because it's been named with someone else's email attached to it which is unique to that craft,,I been here little while and not sure I've seen how to change original name given to drone on activation ,hope that right cause bit unsure on that
Screenshot_20201225-093115.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers