DJI Go 4 download bugged?

Reaction score
I've just purchased a Galaxy S22+ and attempted to download the DJI Go 4 App. My phone tells me "Something went wrong with DJI GO 4. DJI GO 4 closed because this app has a bug. Try updating this app after the developer provides a fix for this error." So, it looks like I'm grounded. Anyone else have this problem?

I've just purchased a Galaxy S22+ and attempted to download the DJI Go 4 App. My phone tells me "Something went wrong with DJI GO 4. DJI GO 4 closed because this app has a bug. Try updating this app after the developer provides a fix for this error." So, it looks like I'm grounded. Anyone else have this problem?
There have neen problems with new release Samsung phones because of the Exynos processors they use.
Perhaps that's what you've run into?

Reactions: Capt KO
There have neen problems with new release Samsung phones because of the Exynos processors they use.
Perhaps that's what you've run into?
Think so too. My S53 with different chip has no problems with GO or FLY.

I had similar problem with my S21ultra when downloading fro Google Apps.
I downloaded from DJI site and worked well.

I had similar problem with my S21ultra when downloading fro Google Apps.
I downloaded from DJI site and worked well.
After reading your comment, I started to download it and it gave me a warning that it could be harmful to my device, so I chickened out. I also read afterwards the comments dating back to 11/21/21, but I still chickened out. Lol!

I have the Samsung S22 ultra with Android version 12 software.

I downloaded the DJI GO 4 V 4.3.50 from the DJI website.

I downloaded and ran the APK? I think that updated me to V 4.3.50

The app still will not run and shows disconnected from the drone.

Has anyone figured out the fix?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic