DJI GO 4 Crashing on iPad Pro

Reaction score
After the latest update to iPadOS 15.2 the DJI GO 4 app hasn't been able to open at all in about 15 attempts. This is on a 2017 iPad Pro 10.5 " and I have the latest DJI GO4 version 4.3.46 from a couple months ago. Litchi is doing fine fortunately. I am having no problems with the DJI GO4 app on my iPhone which is still on OS15.1

Anybody else having any issues with this or have any advice on troubleshooting?

I uninstalled and reinstalled go 4 on an iPad Air 4 for troubleshooting and now I can’t get past the initial Image before it crashes

It would be nice to know what Apple does to break an app when they update the OS. Have had the same type of issue with another drone manufacturer’s app last year with iOS14 update in Jan. 2021.

It would be nice to know what Apple does to break an app when they update the OS. Have had the same type of issue with another drone manufacturer’s app last year with iOS14 update in Jan. 2021.
I have not been able to connect my RC with iPad mini 6 (2021) for my P4P. DJI refuses to acknowledge the problem. Apple on their part dismissed the issue as GO4 is a 3rd. party app on which they have no control.

same issue here, both iPad mini4 and iPad Pro.

DJI, it appears is not willing to settle the iOS15/ USB-C issue with an update any time soon for P4P V1. Any one aware if Litchi App has any issue on iOS15 mobile devices with USB-C ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20