DJI Go 4.0.4

Sorry, not yet.

I updated yesterday to DJI Go version 3.1.4. to my iPad mini, after not having listened to any negative comment at forums like this.
When launching the App, not yet connected to my P4, a black windows warning appeared at the center of the camera screen, saying: "Warning. As DJI GO 4 exists already, with this version (I understand this refers to 3.1.4) DJI support ends to DJI GO. From now on, P4 and Mavic will have to use DJI GO 4"...
This means that in a short time we will start to see people installing (forced to) it and we will have a better idea of impact of rhe new App.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

If you want to keep using go 3 you'll have to not upgrade further as the app won't support the P4 after this. I'm on 4 atm (4.0.1 android, updating to 4.0.2 shortly) and no issues so far - it looks like the IOS version is 2 sub versions ahead though.

Dirkclod posted up the release for iOS 4.0.4 yesterday, I updated and did a brief flight yesterday, no issues. I saw a comment about geofencing being updated but since I live in a remote area, it's of consequence to me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
geo_sdnz