DJI GL300C RC HELP

Reaction score
Need some guidance from you guys .. after I open my remote to unplug the battery and stuff so that it charge again after I saw a YouTube video the battery started to work now here is my issue while I was closing the remote back up my dog bump into the table and the RC felt to the ground and the piece that hold the ribbon that goes from the USB connector to the mother board of the RC broke off .. anyway of sending to be fix with out buying a hold new board or RC ..?
IMG_3669.JPG

From the picture it looks like the connector for the ribbon cable is still attached to the board. Did you place the connector there for the picture or did the ribbon cable just come out?

From the picture it looks like the connector for the ribbon cable is still attached to the board. Did you place the connector there for the picture or did the ribbon cable just come out?
No conector is not there .. that's just a pic I found on the net to let you guys know what broke of the RC..

Sorry but that's above my pay grade. Hope you can sort it out.

There's a connector type mentioned for the Gimbal Top Board; the one within RC is probably the same type, just longer:
o-gs/dji-firmware-tools

But it is unlikely that any new connector you buy will have identical holder.

And if you're not able to solder a new connector or not willing to pay for replacing it at repair shop, then your only option would be to just push the old holder in place while hot glueing its ends. This may work, though definitely isn't as reliable as new connector - pins will be touching, but will not be pushed together.

There's a connector type mentioned for the Gimbal Top Board; the one within RC is probably the same type, just longer:
o-gs/dji-firmware-tools

But it is unlikely that any new connector you buy will have identical holder.

And if you're not able to solder a new connector or not willing to pay for replacing it at repair shop, then your only option would be to just push the old holder in place while hot glueing its ends. This may work, though definitely isn't as reliable as new connector - pins will be touching, but will not be pushed together.
Thanks for the reply .. I don't mind paying to get it fix or trying to fix it myself but back in the days we had RadioShark that carry all source of stuff but they not longer around , I could ir walk in and RS and show them the board and they will what connector I needed and the tools to get done .. but now have no clue where to go .. i may just have to buy a new board since not even online I can find a shot to repair it

i may just have to buy a new board since not even online I can find a shot to repair it

Used RCs go for cheap - people tend to crash drones way more than RCs.. so I'd just go that way.

Repairing the board isn't really economically justified. But you may want to give it a shot anyway, just to learn a thing or two.

Reactions: Drpesao
Need some guidance from you guys .. after I open my remote to unplug the battery and stuff so that it charge again after I saw a YouTube video the battery started to work now here is my issue while I was closing the remote back up my dog bump into the table and the RC felt to the ground and the piece that hold the ribbon that goes from the USB connector to the mother board of the RC broke off .. anyway of sending to be fix with out buying a hold new board or RC ..? View attachment 105524
Update:
Thanks to all for the reply and support .. I have fix my issue ..thansk again..

Attachments

• IMG_3766.JPG
    IMG_3766.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 269

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20