DJI FPV racing drone mountain run

Pretty cool. It takes a lot of confidence to do that there. One small mistake and you'd never find the drone it that thick growth. I like seeing these FPV videos with all the flips and turns as it really allows us to see the world in a way that is impossible for a physical being. I imagine being a bat trying to chase an insect. I enjoyed that, thanks.

Reactions: gudgeman
Pretty cool. It takes a lot of confidence to do that there. One small mistake and you'd never find the drone it that thick growth. I like seeing these FPV videos with all the flips and turns as it really allows us to see the world in a way that is impossible for a physical being. I imagine being a bat trying to chase an insect. I enjoyed that, thanks.

thank you- I’m about 8 months in on building and flying FPV- people ask me all the time....what if you crash? I generally respond- but what if I don’t

have a great day

..what if you crash? I generally respond- but what if I don’t
Nice response and attitude...lol... It's pretty up there. I'm originally from Asheville, NC and I know that area. Thanks again.

Good idea. I would like to see these FPV racing drone guys chasing a bat!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie