DJI Error on Maximum bit rate (No error actually!)

Yes, I will try. How do I do that please?

Thanks
I know in PC, you can just right-click a video file, then click Detail tab, it should tell you the resolution, frame rate, bit rate etc.

With Mac, I will have to play the video with VLC and check its Media Information.

I know in PC, you can just right-click a video file, then click Detail tab, it should tell you the resolution, frame rate, bit rate etc.

With Mac, I will have to play the video with VLC and check its Media Information.

I dont have any PC or laptop sorry. I only got a couple of iPads and an iPhone.
I got a few of these i-stick flashdrive things, SD card into it, plug directly into Apple device or tv usb port to watch video playback.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

It just sounds like you want to fly it non-stop to fill the 64GB card... may be you have modded your P4 to carry 4 batteries :p

It's sounds like.. But that's not the case :)

I'm absolutely not interested in making endless and poorly edited flight videos overlaid with inappropriate music! It's used as a professional tool for my job and requires that I have the least interaction with the aircraft as possible. Also I can use the card in other cameras that would make use of the space .. So the economic's of it are important as I've had to finance this myself.

Bit rate can be altered in firmware - I've heard the processing power of the P4 allows for a higher rate of processing than 60Mbps (though at the moment, just how much is unknown!) So if DJI decide to alter this in any way, people with bigger cards will benefit! Helps to add some 'future-proof'ness' to it - I admit Memory is not that expensive but it's just one less thing to worry about.

No they mean 60Mbps (mega bits per second). Sure it's not the most awesome bit rate around but it's a light-weight flying camera. My Lumix shoots at 80Mbps and it's noticeably better. I wish the rate were higher but it's (just) sufficient for me.
Are you seriously comparing a Panasonic LUMIX to the P4. Ummm yeah! My Panasonic LUMIX GH4 shoots at around 100 Mbps and it is better too...it also cost 1400 just for the cam. Apples and oranges really.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Today my SanDisk Extreme Plus gave out on me. I can't see any files on it. Windows or Mac won't recognize it. Ugh...Might want to try a Samsung card next. [emoji57]
Try opening it on a Windows machine, unless you already have. Mac machines seem to just lock you out where a Windows machine sometimes let's you into a corrupted (or what seems to be) disk and at least format it. Then format it to the Windows standard

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4