DJI denies end of Phantom...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps DJI wants to keep us in suspense, to keep up the chatter. Nothing like free publicity.

This message when I go to the P4P page on DJI's web site seems like a pretty strong indication that the P4P is gone.

P4P.jpg

Actually I have both, but since I got the M2P, I very rarely use the P4P2. It’s probably the reason DJI is discontinuing the Phantom line- most people see no need for the Phantom line. The demand is too low.

View attachment 111028 FYI- I added a pic here to help you out since English doesn’t seem to be your primary language.

That’s funny in your posting history you said you sold your P4P, it’s had to keep track of lies once you start telling them ?

“Mint P4P 2.0 plus whole lot extra-Edit-SOLD
I am selling a whole kit:
-Mint P4P2.0
-3 extra sets of props
-5 batteries (total)- all high capacity
-A Goprofessional cases special edition Rush 72 backpack- fits everything
-A set of Nd filters (4/8/16/32)
-DJI sequential multicharger
-Parallel multicharger
Less than 10 flights on each battery.

Total purchases would be over $2600!

I am selling the whole kit for $1500 and 1/2 shipping (only to US- I’m in the US)

I am happy to provide pics if anyone is serious- suffice to say everything is mint and looks brand new. I am not using this nearly as much as I anticipated.”
Mint P4P 2.0 plus whole lot extra-Edit-SOLD

Last edited:
That’s funny in your posting history you said you sold your P4P, it’s had to keep track of lies once you start telling them ?

“Mint P4P 2.0 plus whole lot extra-Edit-SOLD
I am selling a whole kit:
-Mint P4P2.0
-3 extra sets of props
-5 batteries (total)- all high capacity
-A Goprofessional cases special edition Rush 72 backpack- fits everything
-A set of Nd filters (4/8/16/32)
-DJI sequential multicharger
-Parallel multicharger
Less than 10 flights on each battery.

Total purchases would be over $2600!

I am selling the whole kit for $1500 and 1/2 shipping (only to US- I’m in the US)

I am happy to provide pics if anyone is serious- suffice to say everything is mint and looks brand new. I am not using this nearly as much as I anticipated.”
Mint P4P 2.0 plus whole lot extra-Edit-SOLD
Apparently having multiple birds is not exactly something that your brain can realize. I have 4 separate birds still- an Inspire 2, M2P, P4P (NLD hacked), and Spark. I sold a P4Pv2 (unhacked). I just keep my regular P4P since it has no NFZs or altitude restrictions. But there was zero reason to have a P4P2 when I have an M2P. Just as I said- I wasn’t using it.

[Comment Removed by Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, the P4P is definitely gone. DJI is only selling the P4P V2.
Actually they aren’t selling the P4Pv2. While it is described on their website, it hasn’t been sold for over 6 months. And major retailers like B&H have been told it has been discontinued.

Apparently having multiple birds is not exactly something that your brain can realize. I have 4 separate birds still- an Inspire 2, M2P, P4P (NLD hacked), and Spark. I sold a P4Pv2 (unhacked). I just keep my regular P4P since it has no NFZs or altitude restrictions. But there was zero reason to have a P4P2 when I have an M2P. Just as I said- I wasn’t using it.

I know, you are butt-hurt that you lost your argument. We get it. It clearly bothers you to have an obsolete bird. That’s ok. :p

[Comment remove by Moderator]

You seem to struggle with reading comprehension ,DJI site has it listed as Out of Stock, which happened right before the corruption scandal news broke ...

Last edited by a moderator:
*** Thread Closed***

If we can't debate cordially we can just do without all the way around. Enough is enough!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robvalduga