DJI care plan: survey

Reaction score
My new P4 is in the mail. Debating if I should get the DJI plan.
Survey:
1) how experienced do you consider yourself?
2) how many times did you crash in the last 12 months?
3) would you subscribe to the plan if you could today?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

About a year, too many crashes to count on one hand, and if I had the extra money I would insure it.
Good luck[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Been flying 2+ years, and only had one crash. It was due to complete hardware failure. If it is manmade, it can fail. I'm searching for the best deal on insurance right now.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using PhantomPilots mobile app

State Farm. ~ $60. They are insuring my P4, backpack, filters and more.

Uh no, not $60.00/mo, rather $60.00/year!
https://www.statefarm.com/insurance/home-and-property/personal-articles-policy

Here is my policy:

State%20Farm%20Drone%20Insurance%20Policy.jpg

Previously discussed here: State Farm Insurance

Been flying about a year. No crashes so far and don't expect any. If it happens, it'll be due to mechanical/other error, not pilot error.

Been flying the P3A and then the P4 for about 8 months. No crashes. Tried to sign up for DJI care plan when i bought the P4, but they didn't support it in Norway. Now i´m glad i spent the money on extra batteries instead. Remember that you are not covered in case of a flyaway or complete loss. The latter is quite possible in the event of a crash over water (unless you got scuba gear :) There is also a few other tings that is not covered, like flying with 3rd apps like Litchi. (This is most likely where my first crash is going to take place... :)

wait, so doesn't DJi have some kind of product guarantee from defects for like a year from purchase? They replaced my p3p camera , even after I had told them I was the 2nd owner, but they didn't even charge me. Was that out of the goodness of their heart, :) , or was that some kind of under 1 year full proof free guarantee? I don't think the original owner purchased a warranty.

No you don't understand what I'm asking. I can translate the insurance mathematical term in simpler terms for you so you can use as reference.
Please elaborate. You are correct in saying that I don't understand what you're asking.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.