DJI Assistant 2

Reaction score
I would appreciate the correct DJI Assistant 2 download link ( Version 1), as need to reload this ? I can find the link for DJI Assistant 2 For Phantom Release Notes and DJI Assistant 2 For Phantom v2.0.2, but not for the earlier Phantom 4 Pro version one or is this the same link for both Phantom 4 Pro versions ?

Having recently done a firmware upgrade to High Sierra Version 10.13.6, I'm now having issues calibrating
the Visual Position System and can't get beyond Tutorial 3 as get a Frame Alignment Error, which I have never got before with calibrating.... ?.

153003xjnhayr34nyxz65y.png

I would appreciate the correct DJI Assistant 2 download link ( Version 1), as need to reload this ? I can find the link for DJI Assistant 2 For Phantom Release Notes and DJI Assistant 2 For Phantom v2.0.2, but not for the earlier Phantom 4 Pro version one or is this the same link for both Phantom 4 Pro versions ?

Having recently done a firmware upgrade to High Sierra Version 10.13.6, I'm now having issues calibrating
the Visual Position System and can't get beyond Tutorial 3 as get a Frame Alignment Error, which I have never got before with calibrating.... ?.

View attachment 102554

The latest version should work fine, as for the frame alighment issue, i had the same thing, i tried my laptop, my TV and my sons 22" monitor, in the end and i dont know why the laptop started working fine, I think you have to make sure the assistant is runnng in full screen

When you say the latest version, is this the P4P+ version 2 update ?

In my case with a Imac 27", I gather I need to change/ scale the screen display down to 1600 x 900 for the Visual Positioning calibration. However, when I have tried this I still get the 'alignment error' and so never reach the calibration stage..

View attachment 102554
Here are links to two releases in Version one. They were downloaded from the DJI website. Calibrating VPS has always seemed like a black art to me and despite what seems like hundreds of attempts over the years, it has never been successful for me.

Dropbox - DJI+Assistant+2+1.1.2_2.zip

Dropbox - DJI+Assistant+2+1.2.0.zip

Good luck.

Many thanks for this, I have now downloaded the new Mac version DJI assistant version and then recalibrated the Visual Positioning which seems to be good now.

I will have to take a deep breath next time I do a firmware update as you never know what is going to crop up ...

My issue is now with my RC, which suffered dog abuse, as recently posted !
RC Dog damage disaster

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31