P4 Firmware DJI Assistant 2 v1.0.7

Reaction score
Hi all
Not sure if I'm in the right part to post this thread.

Wondering if anybody can help I'm after an older version of DJI Assistant 2 v1.0.7 for windows I have tried v1.0.9 as that's the lowest one I got but didn't work for what I need it for.
I have tried the older versions download page posted on this forum but the links don't work and I have searched all over to find it and DJI site have removed all links.

The problem is my RC wont connect to A2 using v1.2.4 this is not for my Phantom 4 but for my Mavic air (firmware mismatch after update and range lost) I need the drivers from it to sort out device manager problems when RC connected as this is the way to go that I have read until DJI fix it with maybe new version of A2 and I have tried all sorts to get it to connect with no luck and DJI GO shows no update for RC ATM I don't know why there's no update? as the bird did, but I would rather A2 to do than DJI GO anyway.

It would be very much appreciated if anyone can help me with this.

THANKS
Taffy

Last edited:
I've been to this page already on DJI site and only gives the DJI Assistant 2 v1.2.4 not the one I'm after witch is v1.0.7 which there are no links anymore.
It would be great if somebody who has it and can upload it some where for me to get that would be a great help.

THANKS
Taffy

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj