DJI app p2 standard

Reaction score
Hiya can anyone tell me what I need so I can use the DJI app so I can see my height battery etc,, I wanna see all that and veiw from a go pro hero 4 plz

Hiya can anyone tell me what I need so I can use the DJI app so I can see my height battery etc,, I wanna see all that and veiw from a go pro hero 4 plz

You can’t . The app uses a WiFi module inside the phantom 2 vision plus, or inside the camera on the phantom 2 vision. The P2 standard has no way of using the app as it has no way to transmit the video to the app.

I do have the socket for a iosd mini and there's coloured wires coming out of the drone

If the wire Is multicolored (yellow, brown, orange, brown) it's used for a video transmitter and B+. If there is also a gray wire cable with an 8 pin Molex connector that would be for the zenmuse gimbal for a GoPro camera. The mini iosd is the third item needed for FPV system. You would still a monitor/receiver to complete the system. You cannot use an app due to the fact the wifi frequency operates on the same 2.4GHz as the P2 non-vision and would interfere with the P2 controllers signal.

If the wire Is multicolored (yellow, brown, orange, brown) it's used for a video transmitter and B+. If there is also a gray wire cable with an 8 pin Molex connector that would be for the zenmuse gimbal for a GoPro camera. The mini iosd is the third item needed for FPV system. You would still a monitor/receiver to complete the system. You cannot use an app due to the fact the wifi frequency operates on the same 2.4GHz as the P2 non-vision and would interfere with the P2 controllers signal.

Looks like you answered my question lol

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj