Dji 4go app

Reaction score
I haven't used dji 4 go app since using litchi, now when I try to use go app it takes me to my settings wifi on my tablet and won't enter my device (phantom 4). I've uninstalled and reinstalled and still won't work. Any ideas? Thanks

What device? How long since you have used GO? Did you install the new app version and log in first? I ask that because many have not done that. Not that that will help, but its possible.

What device? How long since you have used GO? Did you install the new app version and log in first? I ask that because many have not done that. Not that that will help, but its possible.
Yeah I got it working, boy the USB port on these phantom 4 remotes are terrible. They are hard to connect. Are you having any trouble?

Reactions: Bakersfield Quad
No, not so far, but I fly a P3A. Just seeing all the horror stories from the P4 series makes me cringe!

I haven't used dji 4 go app since using litchi, now when I try to use go app it takes me to my settings wifi on my tablet and won't enter my device (phantom 4). I've uninstalled and reinstalled and still won't work. Any ideas? Thanks
Mine did that until I turned on the AC, then the RC, then plugged in the USB cable from the RC to the tablet.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT