DJI 4 Version 4.1.5 ?

Reaction score
I decided to update to the latest version thinking I would get 4.1.4 but instead I got Version 4.1.5.
The first thing I noticed was that The RTH altitude range offered is only 20-50 Metres.
As most of us will need higher than that in the course of our flying, what's going on?
Anyone else noticed this? Is there something I have overlooked?
I wish now I had stayed with my original version but it doesn't seem to be an option.

Any suggestions?

I decided to update to the latest version thinking I would get 4.1.4 but instead I got Version 4.1.5.
The first thing I noticed was that The RTH altitude range offered is only 20-50 Metres.
As most of us will need higher than that in the course of our flying, what's going on?
Anyone else noticed this? Is there something I have overlooked?
I wish now I had stayed with my original version but it doesn't seem to be an option.

Any suggestions?
Have to ask is it p4

Have to ask is it p4
1501537601760-1771190612.jpg
ok found it on a previous post,,i not seen this yet ,my new playstore one was 4.1.3 ,,not sure how you go about rolling back now,it seems some posts say you cant mayby someone update on that

I've just checked to be sure, and among the listed types to chose from is the P4P. Is there some way to roll back but previous versions don't seem to be available on App Store.
Where do I go from here?
Sorry im really sure boggles my head how this came up,it says its for p4 series i presume most of us have it soon enough,my brain not tec savy so unsure how to roll back,also suprised there no furthur posts on this,,hopefully soon someone can fill you in properly,

Reactions: davideo0
I was able to install a previous version of an APP on my iPad by restoring an iPad backup. Does Android allow you to restore backups?

I updated to iOS 4.1.5 on my P4 and nothing has changed except for a few minor tweaks. You are not logged out of your account following the previous app update that required a login?

Reactions: davideo0
I was able to install a previous version of an APP on my iPad by restoring an iPad backup. Does Android allow you to restore backups?
I'm also using IOS with my Ipad mini 4 but I'm not tech enough to know how to do what you suggest. Perhaps you can explain.

I updated to iOS 4.1.5 on my P4 and nothing has changed except for a few minor tweaks. You are not logged out of your account following the previous app update that required a login?
Thank you. Your post made me think that maybe I should plug in and connect the aircraft and RC and look again.
As soon as that was done the RTH altitude limitation changed back to where it was with the original DJI GO 4, i.e. 20-500 Metres.
In fact, even if the AC was switched off the old figures remained. However, if the RC is switched off the RTH limitation returned to 50M.
It's all very odd but at least it appears OK once the RC is plugged in.
Sorry if I've confused anyone but I hope the above will save others wondering WTH when they switch over first time to 4.1.5

Having said all that I haven't yet had the opportunity to fly with the new version. I'll reserve judgement.
Well,tevek, with your experience it is probably OK.

Thank you. Your post made me think that maybe I should plug in and connect the aircraft and RC and look again.
As soon as that was done the RTH altitude limitation changed back to where it was with the original DJI GO 4, i.e. 20-500 Metres.
In fact, even if the AC was switched off the old figures remained. However, if the RC is switched off the RTH limitation returned to 50M.
It's all very odd but at least it appears OK once the RC is plugged in.
Sorry if I've confused anyone but I hope the above will save others wondering WTH when they switch over first time to 4.1.5

Having said all that I haven't yet had the opportunity to fly with the new version. I'll reserve judgement.
Well,tevek, with your experience it is probably OK.
Think you've nailed the issue, your AC/RC needs to be turned on for previous settings to be viewed and saved, although it pays to check your critical settings in case the app has defaulted to essentially beginner mode.
I burned a battery this afternoon and everything is fine, although a message popped up notifying me that my RTH path will cross into a NFZ, weird since I live in the wilderness...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing