Dji’s big announcement?

I got an email from DJI at 9:22 PM (Central Time, USA, I assume?). They announced the release of their new Zenmuse X7 camera and four prime lenses for it: 16, 24, 35, and 50mm. It currently only attaches to an Inspire 2 but they say it will work with future products too. There was a link to their website to purchase, so you can go there to see product description and pricing.

Reactions: JohnnyD913
This was a TOTAL WASTE of DJI PR (public relations). It was all about a New Camera (the Z7) and for the Inspire 2 only. They could have released that information without all the Hype!

Reactions: JohnnyD913
Isn’t that the truth!
I got grounded yesterday trying to film my sons
4 year old soccer game cuz the airport was to close

Hmmmm, sounds like DJI geofencing is stopping you from flying where you aren't suppose to fly. Here's a possible solution.... Hold the drone in your hands and use its video camera. When I shot my grandkid's soccer games, I had my camera on a tripod. Worked just fine.

Hmmmm, sounds like DJI geofencing is stopping you from flying where you aren't suppose to fly. Here's a possible solution.... Hold the drone in your hands and use its video camera. When I shot my grandkid's soccer games, I had my camera on a tripod. Worked just fine.

Thanks JohnTarvin. That’s a really good idea. I will try that

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor