Dji’s big announcement?

Probly another
This is October 11. The day of the BIG DJI ANNOUNCEMENT.
Have I missed it or what?
What’s the big surprise
Gezz hope it this,,all i could find on it
15077433157821797399823.jpg

Reactions: JohnnyD913
DJI - Phantom 4 Pro Quadcopter - Obsidian.I seen this on Best Buy website. Release date to be announced. Two models, one for $1799 and $1499
This was announced a while ago. It's not in stock on DJI's website yet though.

Reactions: Mark The Droner
Anyone know where we can go watch it? I can't find it anywhere. I heard it was the Zenmuse X7.

There is the leaked trailer.

Here is a link to a page with the 2nd leaked X7 trailer.

Leaked DJI Trailers Confirms a New Zenmuse X7 Camera! - WeTalkUAV

My only thought is, why build all the hype and schedule a release just in time for the holidays for a product that attaches to a drone that a lot of users cant afford in the first place? My bet is on a consumer drone; P5, etc.

My only thought is, why build all the hype and schedule a release just in time for the holidays for a product that attaches to a drone that a lot of users cant afford in the first place? My bet is on a consumer drone; P5, etc.

I know right?! The event is actually at 5:00pm PST and 8:00pm EST. Got the times messed up. My bad!

Last edited:
Because even a product that attaches to a drone that a lot of users cant afford has to be released sometime.
And the best time is when it's ready for release.

Because even a product that attaches to a drone that a lot of users cant afford has to be released sometime.
And the best time is when it's ready for release.

Well, not too much longer now!!!!! T minus 1 hr 40 mins!

So now we know, thanks Meta4. To bad I can’t afford the inspire or new camera.
Lol.
For those that can congrats, now go make us some good movies!!!!
Lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20