Diversity

Reaction score
I must say, I have been following a few threads on here and I am amazed that we have such a diverse audience of Phantom Pilots. U.S., Israel, UK, Russia, etc.. With all the world problems and conflicts over religion, race and all other differences, it's nice that we are able to get together to show a common interest and help each other. You don't see this happen with many personal objects or hobbies. Sorry if this is off base but I just want to acknowledge how cool it is to have different people from all over the worlds with all sorts of backgrounds get together for something interesting and exciting. Little did we know olive branches can hang from these birds. I'm from Massachusetts in the U.S., what do you think of this diverse common interest and where the heck are you from yourself???

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1434905271.046219.jpg

Last edited:
I also think that it's awesome we're from all over the world. I'm from Denver and I'm a flight attendant. I get my P3P on Tuesday and you can believe I'm going to be taking it all over the world with me!

Good day. I liked your point about the fully passifica and friendly communication between races here in this forum, and I acrescenrar I am Brazilian and all day take morning coffee with friends, one German, one Arab, one Jewish and one English and we are good friends. And still I want to say that every day is different that one of us pays the coffee. kkkk a hug to everyone.

Coming to you from Southern Illinois USA. Enjoy the transglobal flavor here.

Native New Yorker-California dreaming
San Jose Ca that is...
This board has help me a lot. Been on it for a little over a year

It is indeed interesting to interact with flyers from all over, and to read their points of view on the hobby, Here in California we can fly year round, but face more restrictions (and Liberal law makers) than some, but there are still many fine places to fly. I lived in Europe for 10 years and they face many of the same problems. Have fun and fly safe everyone.

Your neighbor from Salem, NH. Nice view of Cape Cod Train Bridge. I share your view on diversity and enjoy having breakfast with everyone on this forum.

Must say it is very nice to have such a diverse group of people share the joys we get from flying our quads, so much info and great help, I am from Cape Town, South Africa! Hallo......

I am so happy I will always have a lot place to stay when I travel. As long as I bring my P3. Hahaha

Southern California corporate pilot here. excited to take my phantom around the world.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31