Distance failure

Reaction score
Hello can somebody tell me what is the reason that my Phantom 3 standart is not going more than 20m from me and reach the maximum distance wich in not filled in the Dji Go but it goes in 150m alttitude and it shows me that there is 9 satelite connected but the signal is weak . Thank you in advance .

Hello can somebody tell me what is the reason that my Phantom 3 standart is not going more than 20m from me and reach the maximum distance wich in not filled in the Dji Go but it goes in 150m alttitude and it shows me that there is 9 satelite connected but the signal is weak . Thank you in advance .
Sounds like you have beginner mode turned on in the app

No it is not it is off since i start use the thing .
If its definitely turned off then the only other reason it would stop would be if you are trying to fly into a restricted area.

@Stanlei,

You stated weak signal?
Beginner mode, restricted areas is not going to create a weak signal error. :rolleyes:

What is important is

What is the type of weak signal.

Remote? Image?, etc.

Does the unit try to RTH?

You found some files for @Fly Dawg

Those type of files may help out on what your asking....

Rod

I've been fighting this issue for months. I even picked up another remote, but it didn't help. I even did what DJI support suggested and rolled back the firmware. The last test it was approx 30 feet up and with in 15 feet straight in front of me. It stop, wouldn't respond, then shot straight up turned and flew in to a tree.

Lucky it feel down.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl