disconnecting and reconnecting fault p3s

Reaction score
i updated the firmware on my p3s no the camera is having a fit from turn on and in the dji go app the aircraft keeps disconnectijg and reconnecting if fails to do a imu calabration so now wont even fire up not been dropped or crashed even with camera ribbion disconnected it still will not hold a stable connection tried update again nothing just the same please any ideas

i updated the firmware on my p3s no the camera is having a fit from turn on and in the dji go app the aircraft keeps disconnectijg and reconnecting if fails to do a imu calabration so now wont even fire up not been dropped or crashed even with camera ribbion disconnected it still will not hold a stable connection tried update again nothing just the same please any ideas
Does batt turn on,,try reinstall app and relink

evrything turns on i have tried with my iphone 6 iphone 4s and samsung galaxy tab 3 all the same
Try this manual link without device,,,bit more discription help,,what colour gimble light ?remote light nice and green ,?then try conect with app if it works so,,disconect and signal loss 2 different issues,,do you have control with remote during this time if so it still conected but transmission signal can be lost giving no picture but still can fly,,is this the case or do rth kick in
Screenshot_20180323-213429.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Try this manual link without device,,,bit more discription help,,what colour gimble light ?remote light nice and green ,?then try conect with app if it works so,,disconect and signal loss 2 different issues,,do you have control with remote during this time if so it still conected but transmission signal can be lost giving no picture but still can fly,,is this the case or do rth kick inView attachment 110853
thanks but its nothing to do with linking its wifi keeps connecting and disconnecting every 5 seconds i am unable to update or roll back firmware i think the gimbal has gone bad

thanks but its nothing to do with linking its wifi keeps connecting and disconnecting every 5 seconds i am unable to update or roll back firmware i think the gimbal has gone bad
OK yes relinking can help in some occasions,,,did you try reset wifi password...does it not give you a firmware to click on,,if I remember everything has to be powered on

OK here how in case,if you do it in app make sure you change it in wifi settings to or it won't conect....this might give you better conection
Screenshot_20190427-191129.jpg

And here another pic showing that it is recommended in some occasions ,,,I don't say it cause it sound good
Screenshot_20190313-100242.jpg

And here another pic showing that it is recommended in some occasions ,,,I don't say it cause it sound goodView attachment 110872
thanks but its nothing to do with relinking i have done that loads ot time i have deleted and reinstalled the app i have reset password 5 times i have removed the ribbion and it still does the same i think the gimbal board has gone wrong

thanks but its nothing to do with relinking i have done that loads ot time i have deleted and reinstalled the app i have reset password 5 times i have removed the ribbion and it still does the same i think the gimbal board has gone wrong
Is your reset of wifi successful, if it was p4 I would send you gimble board,,I not have spare p3 one,,you could try remove and inspect board for any heat or damage markings and put it back in might work but after you say you done 5 times it might pay to order one to try,,,mate sorry I couldent help,,,tryed,,it is hard trying to diagnose these phantom faults without having bits to try,,phantoms are so far across the board one fix not for all,,,trial and experimenting way I see it,,

thanks but its nothing to do with relinking i have done that loads ot time
sounds like you fixed your missing link button? what did you do to fix it?

yes i fixed the link button only to break the compass connector so i bought another the link button i bought from ebay

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl