disconnect issue

Reaction score
Had not flown my P3 standard for months. Tried to fly from my boat out of any internet range and got aircraft disconnected message. Bird would not start up. Relinked and got green link but still no start. Never had a problem before. Help!

Had not flown my P3 standard for months. Tried to fly from my boat out of any internet range and got aircraft disconnected message. Bird would not start up. Relinked and got green link but still no start. Never had a problem before. Help!
Exactly what was green; controller had all green? AC indicator lights were flashing green? What was displayed in the app? You may need to recalabrate the controller

Exactly what was green; controller had all green? AC indicator lights were flashing green? What was displayed in the app? You may need to recalabrate the controller
controller looked ok, all green, plane initially flashed yellow/green but then steady green

how do you recalibrate controller? I relinked it to aircraft successfully
Under rc settings in the app,you find remote linking and rc calibration just click on and follow instructions and remember to do Gimble wheel aswell and don't forget to click Finnish or it won't save,,very easy,,,aircraft needs to be on and when in setting it will ask you to turn off but not the remote

how do you recalibrate controller? I relinked it to aircraft successfully
Screenshot_20180331-163648.jpg
Screenshot_20180331-163702.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
canadiansauna