Disappearing histogram

Reaction score
A minor annoyance: in the menu the "histogram on" is always on. Upon startup, no histogram on the screen until I deselect then reselect. Just thought I'd vent :)

How come none of these fun and memorable situations never arise for me? Seems like having a near perfect drone, I miss out on a lot of the more personal attention your drones get. Ha
Now If I ever need that kind of amusement, I will buy another fine drone, and hope it's full of flaws and foibles... Not!!! ;-)

RedHotPoker

I am having the same issue with my Phantom 4 Pro. Histogram is displayed - I then change battery - No Histogram on power up even though the settings says it is on. I toggle it off and on like you mentioned. The confusing part to me is that it doesn't seem to happen every time I change batteries. I can't figure out what is causing this to happen. Intermittent problems are the hardest to troubleshoot. I hope someone can provide some suggestions!

Edit: I wonder if this has to do with using an Nvidia Shield K1 Tablet (Android). Not sure if it is a supported tablet yet.

This is a factor I have every flight .... I have Histogram shows and during flight ... usually after about 3 - 5 mins, it disappears .... b****y annoying !

I've now got used to watching the video screen to see the dark / light value instead of relying on the histogram ...

Nigel

That sounds even more frustrating than my situation. At least once I toggle it back on at the beginning of the flight it stays on for the entire flight.

I have the same problem with both of my 3 professionals, I have to DE selected and selected again for it to show backup on the screen. Truly very frustrating

I just checked my P3P and the histogram,stays on? I'm using the latest version of DJI Go (not Go4) or Pilot. That is strange indeed?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj