Director questions.

You can delete a moment by pressing pressing the small trash cab in the bottom left of the moment playback screen. Its a bit of a convoluted way of getting there though:-

1. From the pilot app home screen press Director
  2. Select Create Work from the top right
  3. Press the play button on the bottom left of the moment/clip you want to delete
  4. While it is playing back you can press the trash scan on the bottom left
In terms of tips, I found that even if the moment is created perfectly with start and end points when you add them to the timeline it'll trim where it likes / suits the template. But on the edit work screen you can select the moment on the bottom timeline, change the start and end point as well as the speed of the playback.

Can you add your own soundtrack in the director, i had a quick look at this yesterday and it seemed pretty useless and hard to use to me. I could only get the whole video on by moving the bar to the end with my finger which took ages, i couldnt work out how to drop the whole video on in one. Then when i did i did not get an option for a soundtrack, just the one in the template i had picked. Clearly don't know how to use it properly, does anyone know of any videos anywhere showing how to use it. Been using imovie which i have no complaints about but would like to try the director a bit more.

I've not found a way to change the music, but you could upload to youtube and then use youtube to replace the audio track, or save to your device and use something on there.

I think the idea of it at this point is to do short videos for social media sharing and the template I always use on there is 39 seconds in length and never deviates. Seems everyone is trying to hook in to social media including DJI and this is one hook, live streaming being another.

I quite like the content, but wish the video quality of the output was better.

Yea probably just stick to iMovie to add a soundtrack then. Just hate the way it changes the MP4 file to a MOV file cos one of my TVs won't see it then so have to play it through a media player on that TV instead of directly into the USB port. Good excuse for a new TV in the conservatory I guess. Lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20