different rotor speeds after minor crash

Reaction score
hi, all ,so in my wisdom i took my phantom to the beach,, great i thought skimming across the top of the surf would make great viewing.. alas it was very windy and i didnt fly it till i got off the beach front and onto scrub land where the wind looked like it was lighter.. got the drone into the air for a bit but kept it low so not to be up in the wind.. but it was a bit more windy than i thought.. caught the done that was coming towards me with some force , i managed to slow her down an take her down but in the last 2 feet the wind got hte better of me and tpiied the drone over , itscraped along the fine sand for about 3 feet and came to rest upside down,got hte drone turned ,,, nothing seemed amiss till i started her up again , noticed that 1 of the props took a short time to catch up with the others...very slow.. could it have been sand in the motor,,, anyway got home and the same thing,this time two blades were slow.. decided to hover... pfffffff schoolboy mistake......the drone crashed sideways into a fence and the tablet i had said firmware error..in red...so i rebooted the drone tablet and controller and low and behold the drones now behaving like it should...start the rotors and they all start up fine at idle speed and i did manage to hover ok ..recalibrated the compass..incidently ive got one of those electric air can blowers that blow the dust out of pc's i used this to totally blast the drone motors chassis and controller for fine sand...any thoughts on the rotor speed issue

cheers sparky

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl