Did Some PR Work Tonight

Wedeliver said:
wow, I never thought of that... I have used this handle since the days of BBS's and I still use it in a few forums, Burning Man being one. I lived in Mammoth Lakes and started a business called We Deliver The idea was we delivered anything to you. Just call us up and we would go get whatever it was you wanted, from pizza to whisky to gas or groceries and bring it to you. The business only lasted for not quite 2 years 1977 -79. Snow got real deep and lack of insurance plus lots of wrecks put me out of business. All cb based in a small town of about 4 square miles. Then I got married and left.

Perhaps technology has finally caught up with your idea 35 years later and its time has finally come ;)

LuvMyTJ said:
I am going by the information she wrote to me when I questioned if she was planning to re-up the auction.
I have a friend with a graphics shop that does shirts... hmmmm. :twisted:

You win! :lol:

Ordering mines right now since I was pretty bummed about missing out last time.

OI Photography said:
Wedeliver said:
wow, I never thought of that... I have used this handle since the days of BBS's and I still use it in a few forums, Burning Man being one. I lived in Mammoth Lakes and started a business called We Deliver The idea was we delivered anything to you. Just call us up and we would go get whatever it was you wanted, from pizza to whisky to gas or groceries and bring it to you. The business only lasted for not quite 2 years 1977 -79. Snow got real deep and lack of insurance plus lots of wrecks put me out of business. All cb based in a small town of about 4 square miles. Then I got married and left.

Perhaps technology has finally caught up with your idea 35 years later and its time has finally come ;)

We deliver.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407987374.771494.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407987374.771494.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 423
UrAwFuL said:
LuvMyTJ said:
I am going by the information she wrote to me when I questioned if she was planning to re-up the auction.
I have a friend with a graphics shop that does shirts... hmmmm. :twisted:

You win! :lol:

Ordering mines right now since I was pretty bummed about missing out last time.

I ordered one too. :p I know my buddy is really busy right now and I am hoping to have one to wear for a sneak preview of a TV reality show I have some clips in. Not even sure hers will reach me in time but heres hoping!

To the op. I am very sorry for highjacking your thread, it was not my intention. Sometimes I get to typing and I don't think about where I am. We can talk about my handle at some other time and place.

I am getting ready to order one.

Wedeliver said:
To the op. I am very sorry for highjacking your thread, it was not my intention. Sometimes I get to typing and I don't think about where I am. We can talk about my handle at some other time and place.

I am getting ready to order one.

Not your fault. It was hijacked way back on page one with the T-Shirt. I was surprised to find it still on page one this morning.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.