Determining flight hours on a P4

Reaction score
I bought a used P4 standard from an acquaintance. I'd like to determine how many hours are on the A/C. Any suggestions how I can do that?

I bought a used P4 standard from an acquaintance. I'd like to determine how many hours are on the A/C. Any suggestions how I can do that?
The only way would be to see the flight records on the phone or tablet of the previous owner.
If the flyer has used multiple drones the flight records can be sorted to show those of any individual drone.
If the flyer has used multiple phones/tablets, the records would be spread across those devices, unless the records were synched to DJI.

If you have any battery history(how many and if some had been replaced)that would show charge cycles, you could possibly determine fly time. Simple math equation that may at least produce something more than you have currently.

Reactions: Capt KO
If you have any battery history(how many and if some had been replaced)that would show charge cycles, you could possibly determine fly time. Simple math equation that may at least produce something more than you have currently.
Simple unless they had multiple batteries. I have 6. One now defunct. You'd need the battery history of all my batteries to figure out hours for me.
But I sync to my DJI account, so its much easier to see the history of my P4P v2 and both P3P's

Pretty sure DJI GO 4 (and your DJI account) only logs the time the drone was flown using their software (i.e. DJI Go 4).
If your using Pix4D, or any other non DJI software all the flight time on the machine does not get logged.
I have many mapping hours on my P4P that don't show up on my DJI account.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20