Detailed NAZA wiring diagram?

Reaction score
Can someone please show the front and back NAZA wiring for the Phantom 2 Vision +. All the pics on Google are either the wrong model or don't show specifically which wires are connected to which pins.

I had the same problems like you before and did wrong wiring so the first thing I experienced after shell replacement was a tip over and followed by many tip overs as well lol. One key thing is to plug in all cables exactly like before so all CW and CCW motors are spinning on desire directions to avoid tipping over during take off. I popped up the hood and was able to attach some pictures of the flight controller with wiring scheme. Hope it will solve your problem.
Please notice:
+ M1 to M4 as the following order: M1 - red, M4 - brown, if you plug it in other way around it will tip over on take off no matter hard or soft throttle.
+ A, E, T, R as the following order: A - red, R - brown.
+ U, X1, X2, X3 as the following order: X3 - brown.
+ For 3 plugs from X1 to X3, the first cable from the plug underneath Naza flight controller will go to X1 as you count it from the right, the second cable will go to X2 and the remaining will go to X3.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 8,477
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 3,004
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 10,014
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 7,360
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 3,782
Reactions: drons
I had the same problems like you before and did wrong wiring so the first thing I experienced after shell replacement was a tip over and followed by many tip overs as well lol. One key thing is to plug in all cables exactly like before so all CW and CCW motors are spinning on desire directions to avoid tipping over during take off. I popped up the hood and was able to attach some pictures of the flight controller with wiring scheme. Hope it will solve your problem.
Please notice:
+ M1 to M4 as the following order: M1 - red, M4 - brown, if you plug it in other way around it will tip over on take off no matter hard or soft throttle.
+ For 3 plugs from X1 to X3, the first cable from the plug underneath Naza flight controller will go to X1 as you count it from the right, the second cable will go to X2 and the remaining will go to X3.
Perfect. Many thanks.

Please notice:

Good post,
LOL, I don't know what else to say. At least, maybe, I won't do that now.

Please notice:

Thanks mate, I bought second hand P2V+ after crash and previous owner messed up wiring and it was flipping over on take off as you stated "+ M1 to M4 was in a wrong order" all sorted now thanks to your pictures.

Reactions: zincsoldier

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31