Delivery of photos to clients

Reaction score
Evening everyone in need of some help delivering photos to my client via CD or dvd ROM is so old school I know there are new ways out there to deliver photos to realtors for clients there's Dropbox to Google photos Google Drive and others my question to you all is what does everyone currently use I heard Google is the way to go looking for something where the client can pay either via Paypal you send them a code and they can open up a folder if someone has a recommendation would they have a link to a tutorial video thank you in advance and for your help

I use Dropbox but this works with Google Drive as well. And it’s quite simple.

Do your work. Ask client to pay you. I accept payment from PayPal, Venmo, The Cash App, Zelle, etc etc. All of them allow the client to pay via credit card or EFT from their bank, business or personal. And once it says, payment received, you know it’s good. I don’t take checks anymore because they are not guaranteed. And I offer 5% off for cash.

Once paid I give them a view only link to the content.

That’s it.

Reactions: BigAl07
You should be able to set the URL of the download files in your Paypal settings so once they pay they get automatically redirected. I used to do this for another business so haven't tried it lately.

Otherwise it's pretty easy for a coder to knock up a payment page that will auto send them link after payment also. You won't be restricted to Paypal that way too. PM if you need more help.

You should be able to set the URL of the download files in your Paypal settings so once they pay they get automatically redirected. I used to do this for another business so haven't tried it lately.

Otherwise it's pretty easy for a coder to knock up a payment page that will auto send them link after payment also. You won't be restricted to Paypal that way too. PM if you need more help.
Thank you

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj