Delay when i press record on app

Reaction score
Hi guys I have a phantom 3 standard and lately I'm getting an annoying delay when I start to record. It is the same when I go to stop recording. May be a stupid question but any help to fix this much appreciated guys.

Reactions: fraga
Your device (phone tablet) has gotten too busy. Shut down background apps still running and clear the cache. Run a cleaner app if installed.

Thank you I never thought of that.Capt ko unfortunately I crashed it yesterday into tree canopy. It is beyond repair bud. So I am without for a while

• Sad
Reactions: Capt KO
P3A or Pro available pretty cheap. Nice upgrade that can use your batteries. Better remotes/range/cameras too.
Good luck, sorry bout your bird.

H
Thank you I never thought of that.Capt ko unfortunately I crashed it yesterday into tree canopy. It is beyond repair bud. So I am without for a while
i Johnny.
If interested I’ve 2- P3 Pros & 7 batteries. And more.
Pm me if interested in 1 or both.

Thanks bud but Chicago is a bit far for me. Shipping alone would be 100 euro and then there would be import taxes etc. But in saying that how much would you be talking about for 1 of them and thanks again for the offer.

Probably ~$400 US for P3p, 3 batteries, transmitter, charger. All OEM

DBE1544F-596A-456E-9403-924F060664DC.jpeg

Shot some very fine images with the P3p’s…

Reactions: Johnnydiesel
Thanks bud but Chicago is a bit far for me. Shipping alone would be 100 euro and then there would be import taxes etc. But in saying that how much would you be talking about for 1 of them and thanks again for the offer.
Where are you located?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers